USE: Easily build customized website terms and conditions that help protect website content and features, provide key website use restrictions and disclaimers and help insulate website operators from general website visitor liability. This document is applicable to general website use by the general public and does not cover restricted portions of a website or any aspect of e-commerce, such as the sale of goods or membership type terms.
-Website Terms & Conditions Generator Access
-Website DMCA/Trademark Notice Template
|• Policies regarding using the materials contained on your website (including an audio and video policy) which contain general use restrictions and content disclaimers;
• Terms relating to any user accounts including a registration policy;
• A statement disclaiming responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of your website content and other disclaimers of express and implied warranties relating to using the site and the website content;
• A limitation of liability regarding website use or reliability on any of your website content;
• Ownership and control of third party hyperlinks (External Links Policy);
• A DMCA Policy Template and a User Content Policy stating restrictions regarding content users submit or upload to your site if you operate a blog or user interactive website. The User Content Policy is comprehensive and includes an indemnification clause and other important notices and disclaimers;
• Appropriate specific disclaimers regarding website content including medical and professional information and advice, dietary or herbal supplements and business opportunities and earnings claims;
• “Boilerplate” provisions such as venue and choice of law provisions you can customize, a choice between arbitration or traditional legal remedies and includes other miscellaneous (but important) provisions.
Let our generator walk you through building customized terms and conditions of use covering any website.