My question to you is WHY? With 8+ years of full time experience owning a website design and internet marketing company, I have learned that my clients trust me to keep them informed of online opportunities AND liabilities.
3 REASONS WHY WEBSITE LEGAL DOCUMENTS ARE A NEW PRIORITY
1) I don't want my clients to be fined or even prosecuted for aggressively marketing their business on the Internet.
If one of my clients is taking their website contact form submissions and automatically adding those names and emails to an email marketing automation system, and they are not properly disclosing this practice, then they are definitely liable!
This is just one of MANY examples of how a local business could be operating on a daily basis in violation of the FTC.
There are at least 2 reasons why they are liable in the above example:
- Personal information use and sharing disclosures are REQUIRED under Section 5 of the FTC Act and various State Laws, such as California's OPPA.
- Website visitors can become disgruntled if they notice deceptive marketing practices and may have grounds to file a lawsuit.
2) In the last 6 months, I have had 3 campaign launches get delayed based on Google Adwords and Facebook halting them for failure to have properly drafted privacy policies.
If you are a web marketer or social media marketer and have not experienced this issue yet, then you will soon.
Therefore, having all of my new clients launch their websites with proper legal disclosures will eliminate any potential marketing campaign delays.
3) A new solution on the market will allow me to MONETIZE the generation of HIGH QUALITY website legal documents for my clients.
Before I explain how I am monetizing this process, I would like to make note that protecting clients with proper legal disclosures was previously an expensive process for which I made NO revenue.
The client had to be motivated enough to contact their attorney and ask about the drafting of the appropriate documents OR they would need to accept my referral to hire a local attorney that specialized in Internet marketing in order to draft the appropriate website legal documents.
However, this still left a significant problem. The business attorneys that were on-call by my business clients WERE NOT necessarily qualified to draft website legal documents. This left my clients exposed even after their investment.
A NEW ONLINE TOOL MAKES THE PROCESS EASY & PROFITABLE
The local attorney that I trusted to draft website legal documents for my clients developed a web based tool to generate LAW FIRM QUALITY website legal documents.
He was previously using this tool for his own private use for his clients, and I convinced him to offer licenses to website developers, Internet marketers, social media marketers, and business attorneys in order to generate documents for their clients. He and I partnered together to create a White Label Unlimited License.
With that license, a website company or business attorney can create an unlimited amount of website legal documents, sell them to their clients, and keep the revenue.
I am now using this tool to quickly and easily draft high quality website legal documents and then sell them to my clients.
The tool is none other than.... Internet Legal Armor.